Hello! We are happy to offer our repair expertise for your appliances.
To protect your family and ours, I as your technician will wear a mask and gloves while in your home.
Here are a few things that I ask all our clients so we can ensure a safe environment during the time in your home:
1. We require that our clients and anyone else in the home during the service call wear a mask.
2. We also ask that you keep a distance of at least 6 feet away as per CDC guidlines.
*I CAN NOT COME INTO THE HOME UNLESS OUR CLIENTS FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS.
If you are interested in having your appliance serviced by us, please leave a voicemail or send us an email.
However, for the fastest service, please fill out our contact form. It asks you all the basic questions we will need that can help speed up the booking process.
Smart Choice Appliance, LLC
Just a few reasons why we are your SMART CHOICE for Appliance Repair:
- All repairs are performed by a P.S.A Certified Master Appliance Technician. These are the elite technicians of the industry who have the knowledge, experience & the training to ensure a smooth repair.
- We are licensed and insured for your protection.
- We guarantee that you will always have a friendly, respectful Technician in your home.
- Our generously stocked Service Vehicle allows us to complete over 80% of our calls on the first visit.
- If parts are needed, we have great suppliers. 92% of our parts order jobs are completed in 3-7 days!
- The Technician will honestly tell you if your appliance is worth fixing or not. No pushy commission based Technicans here!
- We make and work very hard to keep our scheduled appointments. We have short 3 hour service windows and will call you 15-30 minutes before we come to your home!
- We stand behind our work. Unlike many companies that only guarantee their work for 30 or 90 days, all our repairs that require parts and labor are guaranteed for 1 year!